Breath Training The Rhythm of Life
conducted by PREM AGOSTINO with the collaboration of Radha C. Luglio
Breath is the bridge that connects the physical body to the spirit, it is the phenomenon that, even metaphorically, allows the spirit to incarnate, it is life itself. Without breath you cannot live, so much so that the first thing you do when you are born is an inhalation and the last will be an exhalation. If the breath is a natural and spontaneous phenomenon, the mastery of the breath has always fascinated both doctors / healers and spiritual seekers of every tradition and it is a technique that you can learn and / or improve.
In this Training Prem Agostino has condensed his decades of experience with the practice of breathing and today makes his technical, scientific, biological and even spiritual and esoteric knowledge available to you if you wish to explore your vital potential and also if you wish to start a new profession, using the most powerful method of natural transformation and healing.
This Training allows you to work deeply on yourself, to overcome birth trauma, fear of death, energy blocks and to transform your relationships, learn to deal with your emotions, live sexuality to the full, increase your energetic and vital potential. It provides very useful tools to face the critical moments of life and to increase your psycho-physical well-being. It is a true rebirth in the joy and expansion of who you really are.
In addition to your personal experiential training path, you also participate in a technical laboratory, in which you receive basic theoretical and practical knowledge to be able to guide and assist others through various breathing techniques. Thanks to this Training, you are able to share your knowledge starting from your personal experience and with a solid technical background that makes you a qualified operator in breathing sessions.
Topics of Breath Training
- breath biology
- energy of breath
- spiritual and metaphysical aspects of breath
- welcome and transform emotions: pain, anger, fear
- birth: entry into earthly life through the breath
- birth traumas
- death: the portal to infinity
- the fear of death
- breath as a bridge, the transformation
- the breath of love
- sexuality and intimacy (in collaboration with Radha)
- relationships: the dialogue of breath between fusion and separation
- techniques for breath operators:
– reading the body by observing the breath
– the maneuvers of the breathing sessions
– how to approach the client’s body between intuition and respect for limits
– developing an instinctive communication with the client’s body
– choosing / suggesting the right breathing technique in various emotional circumstances
Objectives of Breath Training
- decreaseing stress, anxiety and rigidity
- improving the relationship with the body
- increasing vitality and psycho-physical well-being
- dissolving blocks related to birth and / or childhood traumas
- learning to share love and intimacy in a natural way
- learning simple but effective techniques for meditating and relaxing
- accessing a higher level of energy that can be applied in all fields of daily life
- learning the basics to conduct an individual breathing session
The Rhythm of Life Training takes place through 6 group experiential residential stages in which you are guided with specific tools such as: breathing techniques (connected circular breathing, conscious breathing and others), bioenergetics, Osho active meditations, body awareness techniques, dance and conscious movement, personal and group counseling.
The Training has an almost exclusively experiential nature, but you are supported by the necessary lectures to learn the basic notions and techniques of connected circular breathing.
In each course you address a fundamental topic for the development of the fully aware and mature human being and, at the same time, you use an aspect of breathing related to that theme as a specific tool for healing and transformation.
In addition, in each stage you have the opportunity to guide-assist a fellow student in the practice of breathing, in order to immediately gain experience in the field. The guided breathing sessions are always supervised by Prem Agostino and the Staff.
To complement the residential courses, you participate in 9 online group sessions, lasting approximately 2 hours. The online sessions are organized in the period between the residential courses, they are conducted by Prem Agostino, and offer the possibility to ask questions / share and receive Agostino’s feedback on both your personal progress and your practice of the guided sessions.
Upon completion of the Training, you will receive a certificate of participation, provided that you have taken part in all residential courses and all online meetings.
The venue is a beautiful meditation center surrounded by Tuscan nature, between Empoli and Siena, carefully selected to ensure privacy and protection for the group, with a wonderful natural swimming pool. The overnight stay is in shared rooms and the food is organic, vegetarian and tasty. The exact address will be provided upon registration. Nearest station: Castelfiorentino (7 km). Nearest airports: Florence (38km) or Pisa (68km).
Price edition 2022
• € 2390 per person
• early birds discount – ask us for the conditions
• discount for young people under 26: – 30%
The fee includes
• all didactic activities and meditations (10 hours per day on average)
• teaching materials
The fee does not include
- full board with vegetarian cuisine and shared rooms
– € 160 per person for 2-day courses + € 0.60 tourist tax
– € 235 per person for 3-day courses +1.80 euros tourist tax
The rate of room and board includes dinner on the first day and lunch on the last day. To be paid in advance for each course by bank transfer or in cash upon arrival.
- annual card of the center hosting the course € 10