TANTRALIFE Privacy Notice
In accordance with the GDPR – European Privacy Regulation, Tantralife (in the person of Camilla Luglio, Data Controller and Processor), informs you that:
1. Source of data: your personal data has been spontaneously provided by you, on the occasion of:
- meetings and courses;
- phone calls;
- other direct contacts;
- your requests for information, including via the internet;
- your membership requests, including via the internet;
- communications and subsequent transactions.
2. Purposes of processing: the above data are collected, recorded, reordered, stored and used for activities functional to the provision of consultancy and training services, including the activities set up for contact, acquisition, management and evasion of your requests, as well as to comply with administrative, legal or tax obligations related to your participation in the courses. More specifically, the above data will be treated by the Data Controllers, in order to:
- manage the normal course organization operations;
- manage the administrative, accounting, civil, fiscal obligations;
- prepare and present declarations and documents of civil-fiscal nature provided for by laws, regulations,Community rules and directives;
- send didactic, informative and updating material relating to courses and events organized by us.
- finally, they will be treated to send you informative material or communications regarding our initiatives, to invite you to seminars, meetings, webinars, etc and to inform you of our promotions.
- All the purposes listed above are intended as contractual and post-contractual purposes. The communications and the above invitations will normally be sent by email, telephone or mail to contacts you freely provided to us. In this regard, communication of the e-mail address is a consent to receive the aforementioned communications by e-mail.
3. Processing methods: the aforementioned treatments may be carried out both by paper and by means and automated tools, located in Italy or abroad, at the Data Controllers.
4. Exclusion of processing of sensitive data: If you have transmitted this data to us, we will delete them immediately, in the absence of your explicit written consent.
5. Nature of the provision: the provision of data necessary to comply with administrative, legal or tax obligations is mandatory. Any refusal to provide these data will therefore prevent your participation in our initiatives and courses. The provision of additional data is optional, but their possible failure conferment may limit your access to the benefits and services offered by Tantralife.
6. Scope of communication and transfer of data: personal data referred to in point 1. will not be disclosed, or will not be given knowledge to indeterminate subjects, in any possible form, including that of their provision or simple consultation. Instead, they can be communicated to our employees, collaborators or consultants. They can also be communicated to legitimated subjects to access it by virtue of provisions of law, regulations, community regulations and, to the extent strictly necessary, to the subjects who, always for purposes related to the execution of contractual relationships with you or for the establishment of new contractual relationships, must provide us with goods and / or perform services or services on our behalf.
7. Subjects who carry out processing: our possible employees and / or our internal and external collaborators are appointed as “processors” on the basis of the roles and tasks performed. Therefore, they have the right to know and process the data transmitted by you, within the limits of their competence and in compliance with the instructions given by the “Data Controller”.
8. Transfer abroad: your personal data may be transferred to European Union countries and third countries, for the purposes indicated above.
9. Duration of treatment: your data will be stored and processed for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated. Subsequently, they will only be kept for the time established by the provisions in civil law and tax.
10. Rights of the interested party: at any time you can access your personal data to know how we process them and to erase, correct, modify, update, integrate, or oppose tothe processing by sending a request by email to the following address: email@example.com.